Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Auto Accidents, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate and Zoning
We listen carefully to your concerns
Wiest, Muolo, Noon, Swinehart & Bathgate is a law firm dedicated to supporting clients in many different areas of of the law including Auto Accidents, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Zoning , Criminal Defense and Family Law. Based in Sunbury, we have 50 years of experience in the courts throughout all of Pennsylvania. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem. We are focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Wiest, Muolo, Noon, Swinehart & Bathgate knows how to navigate the complexities of Pennsylvania law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in many practice areas including:
- Auto Accidents: Suffering from an injury due to the negligence of another motorist can be devastating. If you have been involved in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver, you have the right to just compensation. Our compassionate attorneys guide you through the legal process.
- Estate Planning & Elder Law: We handle estate planning and elder law matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, nursing home matters, powers of attorney and more. Our compassionate attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Real Estate & Zoning Law: We handle all aspects of buying and selling real estate. We help our clients apply for zoning and building permits and variances. We handle matters such as easements for roads, water, sewer and power lines. We also represent landowners hoping to subdivide property for development.
- Criminal Defense: We handle all traffic violations, Driving Under the Influence and other criminal maters.
- Family Law: If you are experiencing domestic difficulties, our attorneys handle all aspects of Divorce, Custody, Child Support as well as matters related to actions for Protection from Abuse and related matters. Let one of our knowledgeable attorneys help you in theses difficult times.
When you work with Wiest, Muolo, Noon, Swinehart & Bathgate, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact your local Sunbury law firm today
Wiest, Muolo, Noon, Swinehart & Bathgate cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Sunbury, Mt. Carmel and Herndon. Call the firm at 570-415-1768 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.